Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~Julie's 7th Birthday Party Items I Made~


The first picture is of the birthday card I made for her, I got the cut file from a lady off of the cricut forum, the next picture is of the trail mix bags that I made up, they are burlap bags with a little horse I cut out and a poem that I found off of the internet and I also added a little horsey themed charm.




Here is a picture of her banner I made Happy Birthday Julie is added to the barrels and I added covered wagons in the middle and a horse on the end, I glittered the letters. The next picture is of her cake I had made for her, I cut the horse out and had it added to the cake.




Here is the picture of her invitations.










Here is the scratch off cards I made for all of the kids.







Here is the treat bags I made for all of the kids. I made all of the cuts with my paper doll dress up cartridge.





1 comment: