Friday, October 8, 2010

Julie's 8th Birthday Party






Julie had a Glamour Party. The first picture is of her birthday invitations. I got the idea from blackbearblackbear from the CMB. I used the forever young cartridge, stickles, bling, glossy accents, and black feather boas for the strap. The next picture is of Julie. I made all of the girls these pink and purple tutus for the party. The next picture is of her birthday card I made for her, I used hello kitty greetings, happy birthday embossing folder, stickles, and some embossing powder. The next one is all of the kids water bottles that I made, I used white vinyl and Lyrical Letters for the font. The last picture is of her cake that I made. This is my very first cake that I have decorated, I love how it turned out. I have another picture of the little purses that I made for all of the girls party favors, when I find it I will post it. She had a great party and all of the girls had a great time. We had a makeup, hair, and nail station.


No comments:

Post a Comment