Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~Hello Kitty Birthday Party~

Here is my daughter's Hello Kitty Birthday Party. I made everything. Her color scheme was hot pink and lime green.


Here is her big birthday cupcake and littler cupcakes that I made. I think that all of the cupcakes turned out really cute. I made the cake topper and the picks for the cupcakes.




Here is the shirt that I made for her. I used heat transfer vinyl and the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge for the Hello Kitty, I used the font Happy Birthday and cut out her name using SCAL.























Here is her invitations. I used the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge for the Hello Kitty on the band.








This is my very first ribbon topiary. I love how it turned out.







Here is the lolly pop topiary that I made.






































Here is the banner that I made. I love how it turned out. I used Hello Kitty Font and Hello Kitty Greeting. I embossed the pink flower with my cuttlebug using the devine swirls folder. I tied hot pink and lime green tullie between each flower and kitty.









Here is the goody bags we made.











Here is the water bottle labels that I made for her party. I used the waterproof printable vinyl.



I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I enjoyed making everything. I love how everything turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment